- Microneedling is a safe dermo-cosmetic treatment designed to correct skin imperfections on the face and body.
- The idea is to make microperforations in the epidermis to activate the natural cellular repair mechanisms to completely repair the epidermis.
- By creating a cutaneous dehydration break, the dermis will respond by producing collagen and elastin to regenerate its damaged tissues.
It is ideal for skin rejuvenation and to treat several other problems, such as:
- Scars (white, acne or burns)
- Wrinkles (peri-ocular, expression lines)
- Stretch marks (white)
- Hyperpigmentation (spot treatments)
- Photoaging (signs of aging, pigment spots, asphyxiated skin, skin laxity)
- Small capillaries
The training allows you to offer several treatments to your clients such as:
- Deep moisturizing care
- Correction care
- Collagen express care